-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
I already got mine, thats weird i figured they would go around the same time?
mine is white gold......of course I liked white gold when it was not popular
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
mine is white gold
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
You can put one sport on one side and another on the opposite...just put the sports on it you really do enjoy
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
i probably wont wear my ring much but im gonna get one neways...
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
I think what finish you order depends on the style of the ring.
Some just look better in yellow gold, and others in white.
My high school ring is yellow gold. My college ring came in yellow gold only.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks